Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All Summer Long


OK already! So it wasn't all summer long, but just a mere 10 days. But it was great!

And little did I realize the meaning of that the picture of my left foot in the soft, sweet smelling, yankee,Michigan grass would have so much meaning! Because if you look at the picture of the two feet, mine and my oldest, most sincerest, dearest friend since we were 11 years old, Sandy, and we'd gotten matching tattoos. Mine is on my left foot and hers is on her right foot and hers is all red and such where as mine healed just beautifully.

That reminds me. I've got to call her and see how her ankle is.

Anyways, the pictures will be coming. I flew in yesterday and then had jury duty today and I'm like -- swamped. But I'm starting on the stories and I've got the stories to tell.

Dang. Looking at that picture again of that sweet grass. How I wish I'd come across a yankee vine ripened tomato!

And that was my first tatoo. Not as bad as I thought it would be. But then even if it was I'd never tell!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: