Friday, August 04, 2006

The Three Little Kittens



Ramona's labor was a trip! I had NO IDEA! But the night before she decides to sleep at my feet. When I got up to go to the bathroom, she followed me, and then back to my feet when I laid down again. In the morning I got the kids breakfast together and I heard Clara say, a black kitty! But I tuned it out. Then I heard mew, mew, mew, mew and Missi says, mom? What is that? I turned and looked and Ramona had a black kitten under the kitchen table!!! I ran to the basement to look for something for her to have her kittens in and the only thing I could come up with was a laundry basket. But that was PERFECT! I laid a towel in the bottom of it and within a couple of hours we had a total of three kittens.

Awwwwww ...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: