Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I interrupt this program to bring you ...


... Some important information. My husband, Harold, has entered the truck driving championship here in the state of Florida. We've been busy as beavers practicing every weekend for quite a while now. We just spent the last weekend in Jacksonville, FL practicing with all the guys that have entered the trucking rodeo from Conway Southern Express, the company my husband works for. Florida's state contest is June 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in Tampa. Here is a group picture of all the guys. They're from all over the state. Give them a hand as they've been working hard, and all on their own time.

This is a precision driving contest and points are gained with getting inches from your mark. Harold entered in the flatbed division. Being that he has logged 2 1/2 million miles in one it just made sense to do that. He is going to take a trophy in Tampa. I know he can. I know he will. I know he can. I know he will. I know ...
Posted by Hello

No comments: