Saturday, August 06, 2005

Luis, the Edy's Ice Cream driver from Colombia

Luis, this post is for you. You really touched me when I met you yesterday at the Ryder shop. I saw your head and shoulders fall when I went on and on about your beautiful country. It broke my heart that you mourned your home land so much and yet were so appreciative of this country, the U.S.A., that you are living in now. I want to make it clear to you that I did not exaggerate a word of it. Colombia is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I also want to give you instructions on how to use this blog to see all the pictures of your gorgeous country.

On the right side of this blog are links to past posts and are categorized by months. I've got pictures of Colombia in all months. You'll have to scroll through to find your country and the stories I'm telling about it, but meanwhile you'll get to meet my husband, grandchildren, siblings, and the rest of my family.

I am so glad I met you and the only thing I have to say is,

NEXT TIME I WANT SOME SAMPLES!!! NO EXCUSES!!!

No comments: