Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Favorite 3 little kittens



Aren't they just the finest? And look at that strapping young fellow on the left with the big blue eyes. He's going to knock them dead when he gets older. Meanwhile, he's got his hands full with his two sisters. Clara gives him a run for the money and Cooper will too as soon as she's big enough.

Ugh. That couch -- again. That thing is the worst thing to sleep on. I know because I slept on it for almost two months! And poor Missi had to sleep on it for ??? months while she was pregnant and in heart failure. She dislikes that couch as much as me!

I have to hand it to John though as he offered me the bed and said he'd take the couch. I just couldn't do that to him. He needed his space and what the hell? I didn't have a space there in the first place. Mine was home with my husband and that was 1200 miles away.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: