Thursday, February 16, 2006

He loves me!



Yes he does! And I am in awe of our relationship. And yet I'm lucky enough to have this twice in my lifetime. Amazing.

The card he, my husband, love of my life, gave me, leaves me speechless.


For My Wife

I love you
because you understand me better than anyone I've ever known ...
You can make me happy and soothe away my cares with just a touch or a word.

I love you
because we have so much fun together,
where we go and whatever we do ...
I love the way you can make me laugh when I need it the most.

I love you
because of the person you are ...
kind and caring to others,
giving of yourself,
and trying to make the world a better place.

I love you
because of the dreams we've built together,
the ones we're still working on,
and the ones we'll dream up years from now.

I love you
because I'm a better man with you by my side ...
You give my life a deeper meaning and purpose.

I love you
because you're my world, my everything ...
and that will never change.

Happy Valentine's Day

I love you more and more each day! Harold

DITTO!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: